Song of the Goat Theatre
Song of the Goat Theatre was established in 1996 in Wrocław by Grzegorz Bral and Anna Zubrzycki. The theatre is housed in a former monastic complex, founded in 1294 by Prince Henry V the Fat. After 1810, the monastery was secularised. During the siege of Festung Breslau in 1945, the building was destroyed and reconstruction did not begin until the 1970s. No longer used for its original purpose, the ground floor contains an open stage. The auditorium seats about 100 and is disabled friendly. The interior has no architectural obstacles which make it an excellent laboratory space allowing the director and his performers to search for novel techniques and means of artistic expression.